Frequently Asked Questions
- I’ve heard that to keep coffee fresh, the best place to store it is in the refrigerator. Is that true?
- You guys seem to put a lot of emphasis on locally produced products and “buying local.” Tell me, is Bold Bean Coffee locally grown?
- OK, so you stress buying locally, and seem to concentrate your sales close to home. How, then, can you justify selling to online customers hundreds or even thousands of miles away?
- Which of the coffees that you roast is your favorite?
- What brewing method do you recommend?
- I’ve always thought that the darker the roast and bolder the brew, the more caffeine there is in a cup of coffee. But a friend just told me that it’s the lighter roasts that have the most kick. Is this true?
- I keep hearing about “shade-grown” coffee. Is this something new?